Our quality standard for Proofreading and Editing PLUS
Our Quality Standard
Our quality standard is no less than perfecting your work!
You’ve given it your all to make your work perfect, so we’ll do the same! Our team of highly qualified academic editors will make sure your work is further optimized. Your success is our goal.
And you´ll thank us! That’s because our customers appreciate that we want to get the most out of your work together with our professional proofreaders.
Do you want to make your academic work the absolute best? Then request an individual offer now!
Advantages at a Glance
Our editors and proofreaders are qualified experts who are well-trained and familiar with the process of correcting academic texts. They have many years of professional experience in editing and proofreading.
We know how important meeting deadlines is. The work will be reliably corrected, punctually and within the agreed time – we see our deadlines the same way as your lecturers or examination board.
Your documents as well as your personal data will be handled in full confidentially and will be encrypted when you use our proofreading or editing service. Our editors are committed to absolute confidentiality.
The work will be re-checked by a second editor after successful completion of Editing PLUS, so we can further improve the quality of our corrections and ensure an optimal result for you.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If, despite our expectations, we do not keep our quality promises and you have reason to complain about our performance, you will get your money back – no ifs, no buts, and 100%. We’ll pay in the following cases:
- We have not adhered to your chosen deadline
- We have overlooked a number of errors
- We have changed the meaning of your original text
COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE OFFER
In order to always be able to offer you the best service, we are constantly working on new ideas. Our goal is to continually expand and improve our existing offers for you. Let yourself be convinced of our quality.
|Classic proofreading||Classic proofreading is just right for you if find. Punctuation, grammar, spelling, and punctuation a challenge. We will check for all of these in your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis.|
|Correction quick-check||With correction quick-check, you can select 3 pages from your work and have them checked for spelling and punctuation to give you a better idea of your work.|
|Editing PLUS||If you have difficulty formulating sentences, professional editing PLUS can help. With editing PLUS, stylistic revision is made to improve the style and expression of your work, as well as spelling, grammar, and punctuation. You want to improve your work even further? Then choose our PLUS packages: Logical flow check and structure check.|
|Cover page check||We check all aspects of your cover page to make sure that everything is correct in the cover page check!|
Differences between Profreading Services
Enter the terms editing and proofreading into a search engine and the result is often overwhelming: so many editing and proofreading services are offered, but how do you know which ones are really professional? This is mainly due to the fact that the job of editing or proofreading is not protected, so anyone can offer an editing service. The question, however, is how do you know which one is really good?
This is easier said than done, because how can you decide on which editing or proofreading service to choose if you can’t assess the quality of the work carried out or the result of editing until your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis has actually been edited? By choosing the wrong editing or proofreading, you’re not only throwing your money away, but also risking a bad mark for your academic work.
How do you spot the rotten apples in editing and proofreading?
- Website: What is your first impression of the editor’s website? Does a quick look reveal any spelling or grammar mistakes? Step back! You don’t want someone editing your work if they can´t even correct their own work.
- Customer reviews: Faked customer reviews are nothing new, so be a little sceptical of customer testimonials you see on the website. Reputable providers often have many reviews and display their customers with a name and image.
- Communication: How easy is it to reach the editor and how quickly do they reply to emails, for example? Good availability indicates quality service. But also pay attention to the type of recommendations they make: Are they competent? To what extent are the specific requirements of your work addressed? Professional editing should always offer the best customer service!
- Price offer: Professional editors should always have completed a university degree because only then can you expect a quality result from editing. This qualification is worth the price because excellent editing doesn’t come cheap. It’s better to pay a bit more than ending up with a poorly edited document.
- Correction time: Professional editing can’t be done in a few hours! You should therefore make sure that the specified correction time is realistic: Proofreading a Master’s thesis, for example, takes at least 2 days. For detailed editing, 4-5 days should be considered for the same piece of work.
- Compliance with deadlines: Your submission deadline is fixed and you must adhere to it. The same rule applies to the editors of your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis. You should be 100% confident that the editing of your work will be completed by the specified date. Just ask if there’s a plan b, if, for example your editor becomes ill. In this case, a good editor can always provide another editor with the same level of expertise.
If you follow these tips, you can guarantee that you have chosen the right editor. But if you want to be on the safe side: BachelorPrint’s editing fulfils all these criteria and ensures that your academic work will be a real success.
Proofreading: Contents and goals
Our objective is to significantly improve your Bachelor’s thesis, Master’s thesis or other academic work so that you can achieve the best possible result. With our proofreading service, we do this by checking your work from A-Z. This includes correcting spelling mistakes, fixing punctuation and ironing out grammar mistakes.
All changes made during the proofreading process are marked in the text for you and are easy to understand. Furthermore, BachelorPrint creates a second document in which all corrections have already been integrated into the text. This saves precious time as you no longer have to do this task yourself. The editors at BachelorPrint are keen to please customers and therefore deliver two documents – one with visible corrections and the other with corrections already incorporated.
Editing PLUS: Contents and goals
As with proofreading, your work will also be corrected with regards to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. In addition, we will polish the “sound” of your text. What this means is that the editors formulate your work so that it sounds great and can be easily read. But it should be noted that editing is not so easy!
Our professional editors use appropriate formulations and structure the sentences so that they remain identical in terms of content, but create flow nicely into each other. In other words, editing PLUS turns a simply formulated piece of work into a linguistically high-quality piece of work.
Very helpful: difference between proofreading and editing PLUS
Last but not Least
Editing, or proofreading, is invariably recommended for all students, regardless of whether they are a language expert or studying for a technical degree.
You owe it to your examiner to submit a readable piece of work, because they certainly don’t want to deal with spelling mistakes and awkward expressions – nor do you! Every cent invested in one of our editing services, be it classic editing or proofreading, is reflected in your grade.
Do you have any questions? Remember that there are no stupid questions! We would be more than happy to answer any of your questions via telephone or email.